Singapores Banana Leaf in the Farmers Market






P Knitty and Tom Clancy told me about this place around four years ago. I'm slow but I'm steady, finally made it this past Sunday. Sojin Kim, Clement Hanami and I rode our bikes to the MOCA at the PDC to see George Hermes exhibit. Not quite sure how i felt about that show. I don't think it was curated very well. So on our way back, we were hungry so we decided to go to Singapores Banana Leaf in the Farmer's Market at 3rd and Fairfax (the original); 6333 West 3rd Street #122, LA CA 90036. P Knitty and Tom were spot on! DELICIOUS food. The curry puffs or samosas were tender and yummy as well as near super spicy. My Rendang Beef was amazing. It's a Singapore style curry with spicy coconut, chili, ginger beef, side of rice and pickled cucumber. Sojin ordered a Chendol, a cold drink with palm sugar, coconut, chendol bean, and crushed ice; refreshing! I'm looking forward to get back and explore more things on the menu.

Comments

Popular Posts