Cafe Mak in Koreatown



Cafe Mak is located at 612 Shatto Place LA CA 90005 just a block east from Vermont and Wilshire. It opens late and closes late. On a kind of a dare, I ordered the Fresh Ginseng Drink what was literally ground ginseng and milk. Interesting i-n-t--e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g texture. I can only hope that the health benefits greatly out weight the drinking experience. Also, we shared a pumpkin cake which was covered with coconut shavings. I don't know, I think this after dinner experience was too chewy for me. The tables had those funny ringers/buttons for service. I am still not used to that. The decor is quite "handsome", I like it. The service is very good. I think next time I won't be so adventuresome and just order tea and biscuits. Lastly, sitting outdoors on a summer night is lovely.

Comments

Popular Posts