Bayou Grille in Inglewood





Tuesday afternoons at work; what better way to melt the cubicle blues than a pipping hot bowl of Crawfish Etouffee, long grain rice, buttered bread and a root beer? Bayou Grille is the perfect place to serve this remedy of peer joy, not to mention another pre-season game on the hi-def screen (Texans VS 49ers). Pre-season is so low tech. It's weird when the three commentators keep joking about something that has nothing to do with the game through three plays. Anyway, the Etouffee was so hot and delicious, deep and chunky. I mean I tore the bread up at the end, chunked it on the fork and used it to wipe way down in the container to get every last bit. (bad side, I almost nodded off during the afternoon meeting about five times in 90 minutes) I finished, still had an hour before the next meeting so I ordered one plate of Beignets. They fry'em up fresh per order so they're hot, fluffy and melt in your mouth. No MSG here, so that's a good thing. My friend said the catfish is awesome so guess what I'm ordering next week? Bayou Grille, 1400 N. La Brea Ave, Inglewood CA 90302

Comments

Popular Posts