Pan Tang in Tujunga





"Tujunga's not that far" was my first thought as I got off the freeway. Kaoru was saying that she and Brad lived out in the boonies but really it's just north of Glendale. Once you're off the freeway, it definitely doesn't feel like LA anymore but it's not that bad. Their house is awesome. You could easily come to the conclusion that it's a house of musicians and artists. Brad showed me his array of percussion. It was spectacular with sets, cajon, conga's, fields of cymbals, marimba, xylophone, piano, crotales, etc. Really awesome. Kaoru had already picked up the take out Thai from Pan Tang located at 6841 Foothill Blvd, Tujunga CA 91042. Delicious Satay, Pad Thai and a great spicy fish dish with daikon. Brad and I shared a beer. Wimpy but practical as we both had full evenings in front of us. I specifically went to pick up a new Boss RC30 Kaoru had got for me. It's our dream machine! Kaoru got one too. It rocks!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts