Intirayam Restaurant in Chinatown






Peruvian food in Chinatown? Why not? Intirayam Restaurant is located at 633 N Spring St, LA CA 90012. NOTE: they are closed Thursday. This was my 3rd time there so I wanted to order something different. I'd had the half a chicken before, which is excellent. Tenderly roasted with potatoes and onions. I went with my co-worker and rookie father, Noam Maitless. He ordered the Lomo Saltado which is a grilled vegetables with beef and I had the Saltado de Pollo, a lovely chicken dish. You get bread and soup with the lunch meal. It's a great deal. Well, we really enjoyed our meal. I mean, in between the conversation, we would periodically smile and say, this is so good...good suggestion. The food is prepared really well, like at someone's house with this sort of ancient confidence.

Comments

Popular Posts