101 Coffee Shop in Hollywood






I've been to this place two other times to eat the Chocolate Waffle Sundae, which will give you a cardiac if you try to eat it all yourself. Yes, I speak from experience. This time, I went with artist Megan DeArmond and actually had "food". The beer batter onion rings were exceptional. I could eat that for lunch, I mean, I did but I mean just the onion rings. They brought it over with some ranch. Crispy, not greasy, tender and golden, these rings were amazing. My cobb was really great. Although tossed, it was not soggy but crisp and fresh. Oh, but those were all just intros to the Banana Split. I think I really captured its glory in this picture. Do I really need to say anything else? Oh, side note, we were served by one the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, stunning. Tall, dark hair, brilliant eyes and strong. Her tattoos circled her neck to chin, arms and the back of her ears. Extremely attractive and a confidence that she could kick ass, s-e-x-y.

Comments

Popular Posts