California Float Cafe in Leimert Park



California Float Cafe in Leimert Park is located at 4326 Crenshaw Blvd LA CA 90008 323-298-7715. It's called a float because when they fry the bread (reminded me of a Gordita), it floats. I ordered the turkey float and a banana pudding. Well, this was a pleasant surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed the explosion of this sandwich both figuratively and literally. This is the mango of sandwiches, juicy, unique and messy. I can still taste it. I can't wait to go back. This is an amazing place. The mix of familiar and not so familiar spices and tastes was so good it made me laugh. I also got one of the banana puddings which I shared with my friends Steve and Sydney, which is a good thing because it's super rich with the creme and the nilla's. Lastly, it's a family run eatery so they'll make you feel welcome, very nice folk.

Comments

Popular Posts