Aloha Food Factory in Alhambra






YAY!!!! HAWAIIAN FOOD!!!!! Aloha Food factory is a mom and pop shop located on 2990 W Valley Blvd Alhambra CA 91803. I ordered the Kalua pig and Lau Lau combo with rice and macaroni salad. The salad was awesomely delicious. The pig tender and not crazy salty, nice! The lau lau was amazing. I never had it in a broth. Is this a typical way to eat lau lau? I ate really fast because it was so good so my body was like, "want more!" So I ordered the "WORKS"; ice cream, azuki beans, sweet milk, and shaved ice. I picked mango syrup for my works. When it came, I laughed. Had no idea I was ordering a tub. So the owner said," we put it in a to go container. Maybe you could take it home and eat the rest later" WHAT? a challenge? I finished it. She came by and said, "Hey, you did good". I couldn't feel the right side of my face and walking was difficult. I was so grateful that the car was warm inside. It took me about an hour to thaw out.

Comments

Popular Posts