The Eagle in Indianapolis Indiana

One of the dining techniques when traveling alone is that you find the area with all the restaurants, find the ones that have lines, find the lines with the most local looking or comfortable looking folk and then go to the host and say, "Can I just sit at the bar?" So you just walk in, no waiting in line and boom, you're IN! Indiana Yacht Rock Beer is delicious. Never heard of it but I wanted a local beer so that's the one I chose and it was creamy, cold and quenching! I ordered the fried chicken. It was very good but what I really enjoyed was finally discovering Succotash. Yosemite Sam always says, "Suffering Succotash", so it was nice to finally see what he was referring to after all these years. That was what I learned on my first time/ first day in Indiana. 310 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Comments

Popular Posts