Loughmiller's Pub and Eatery in Indianapolis Indiana

Recently, I got to ride on a plane again, fly to a place I've never been and blah-blah-blah about my art projects. I am so grateful because I love learning. They got me a room at the Marriott and this place is on the same block. I eyed it a couple times and on my last day, I just had to check it out. I only had time to go for lunch but it's a cool pub and of course I ordered the Fish N Chips. I like when they bring me the platter, which usually has that little thing or tartar sauce or whatever and then the server and in this case the bartender looks at me and as a sort of test with a slight man nod, he goes, "what some vinegar with that?" "Oh yes" is my answer. I was thinking "hell ya" but I was trying to be courteous. WOW. It was one of the best Fish N Chips I ever had. Unfortunately, I was off to a meeting next so no beer. BOO HISSSSsss!!! 301 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Comments

Popular Posts