Miceli's Restaurant in North Hollywood

Calstate Long Beach played Northridge and so my daughter and I went to CSUN and watched the game and my son on the bench. It's so fun. That CSUN basketball gym is pretty small. The Beach is undefeated. Afterwards, my daughter and I drove through the Universal Studio area and decided to go to Miceli's. Now, I've blogged about this place already but it was a lunch meal. Miceli's is more alive in the evening because that's when all the servers sing. I am not a musical fan per se but there's something so kitsch-wonderful about Miceli's. It reminds me of that movie "Aria", where several famous director's create short films to famous arias. ANYWAY, you don't really go to Miceli's for the food. I always have pasta and it dawned on me this time that I should try the pizza because everyone around us was eating pizza. We ordered linguini and lasagna. It's alright, it's not bad. My lasagna reminds me of when my little brother and I were little and we would be home by ourselves and bake the frozen lasagna's. 3655 Cahuenga Blvd WLA CA 90068

Comments

Popular Posts