Cracker Barrel in Kingsman Arizona

On my way to Lightening Field in New Mexico, I had dinner at my very first Cracker Barrel. I first learned about Cracker Barrel when I used to watch this funny show on Comedy Central, "Comedians of Comedy" with Patton Oswalt, Zach Galifianakis, Maria Bamford and Brian Posehn. They would go into a Cracker Barrel and improvise. It was such a great show. I ordered an arnold-palmer, beef stew and cornbread. In the gift shop I found a Goo Goo Cluster. I bought a whole canister of these a long time ago in Nashville. This would be my dessert. I couldn't finish it. There's way too much sugar in that for me but it sure is fun to try to finish it. I have mixed feelings about Cracker Barrel. I wish the food was better but I sure was happy to be there. The servers were super cool. The bottom line is that it is so aesthetically different from what I am accustomed too that I almost can't find anything wrong with it or right with it.

Comments

Popular Posts