Wendy's Place Cafe in Downtown El Segundo






I mentioned many blogs ago that I went to Downtown El Segundo for the first time. Today, I had an opportunity to go again so I tried that old style cafe i eyed last time. Wendy's Place Cafe first opened in the 30's under a different name but same location. In the 70's, Wendy bought it and the rest is history. I really was amazed at how comfortable they make you feel the moment you step in. Its not a huge place but they can pack em in. I shared the chicken fried steak and Reubens. The chicken fried steak was delicious with OG gravy but the Reubens was outstanding. A conservative amount of beef with a thousand island dressing. This was really amazing. We topped it off with an apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Wendy's is located at 107 W Grand Ave El Segundo CA 310-322-3943. This is a great find. I can't wait till my next visit.

Comments

Popular Posts