Food + Lab in Silverlake








My new favorite place, Food + Lab, 3206 W. Sunset Blvd LA CA. The food is made of extremely fresh ingredients with an attention to detail. It was so good I went there two days in a row for lunch. The first day I was there was National Cheese Day so I ordered a the grilled cheese which was grilled pressed. The bread had that just baked bounce with a light buttery taste and crunchy outer surface, the cheese soaked into the bread and the accent of caramelized onions was fabuloso! The next day, I ordered the BLT with chicken. The chicken was a little dry but It was good. The carrot and apple salad was crunchy with a sweet and tart dance. The other salad I had was a white bean salad that was also very well made. There's also a tiny market of goods. I took back to the office the Fudge 8 assortment which was amazing. There were a dozen pieces in the bag and it was gone in 20 minutes. The other thing they have is a great assortment of fresh juices. I had the blueberry lemonade which was rich and refreshing but the table water is absolutely fine. They had a cucumber water that was really nice. Thanks to artist Megan DeArmond for turning me onto this place.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very accurate assessment of foodLab- we go to the West Hollywood one and it's the same...constantly first class. The staff are just lovely!

Popular Posts