Eat India Grill on La Brea





This is definitely one of my favorite Indian food places. It was first introduced to me by artist Mona Kasra and fellow Laker fan, David Meharania. This week, I was out around Hollywood for a job with artist Megan DeArmond. We finished our work and she said she wanted to eat Indian food, so we made the stop at East India Grill at 345 La Brea Ave LA CA 90036, 323-936-8844. We shared the Tandorri Beef plate and Vegetable Curry plate. You get a choice of Naan so I picked garlic. It had a lot of little chunks of garlic and was so fresh and delicious. The beef was tender and had mysterious spices that were just amazing. The vegetable curry was so spicy it made Megan and I giggle. Having lunch there during work is a little problematic. The meal was missing a beer, like Taj Mahal. But it was still an amazing meal. We talked about it all week.

Comments

Popular Posts