Spicy City in San Diego






It had been a while since I saw my friend and artist Alessandra Moctezuma. I was in San Diego for my daughter's basketball tournament so we had a window of opportunity to catch up. She wanted to go to her favorite Chinese place. Off we went. Spicy City, 4690 Convoy St #107 San Diego CA 9211 858-278-1818, is not your ordinary Szcewan cuisine. Our meal was awesome. Who would have thought you could get this amazing heartfelt meal in a mini-mall? The spicy fish soup was off the chart. It was so spicy, I couldn't feel my face anymore. The green beans were fantastic, fresh and the sauce with sesame seed was memorable. The noodle dish was the best. It was like a cross between Pad Thai and Soon Tofu. Their red sauce is an in house secret and is really astonishing, rich and deep.

Comments

Popular Posts