The Prince in K Town





I went to this amazing abyss twice in six days. The first thing they bring (it's a Korean restaurant/bar) is salsa and chips. I brought a different friend each time. The first friend was an arts administrator from Tokyo. She loved it and found the place to be quirky and odd. The second time was with an artist friend from Korea. I think she found the place to be hilarious but it seemed she was less enthused with the place. The Korean food is not quite authentic or fine. The service is not exactly great. They kind of forgot one of the two dishes we ordered and at the end, it took a really long time to get the check. I think it would be a great place to go for beers and watch ESPN. Personally, I really like the place. It's funky, the price is really reasonable, it's unique, there's lots of red vinyl and when I'm sitting at the booth, I feel like I'm in a Tarantino movie. My favorite dish was the yummy red Korean pancake. I think it's an appetizer.

Comments

Popular Posts