S and W Country Diner in Culver City




Everyone in CC knows this place. It's an awesome breakfast spot next to the Kirk Douglas Theater. The S and W Country Diner is located at 9748 Washington Blvd, Culver City CA 90232, 310-204-5136. I ordered from the "Build a Breakfast" menu. I ordered two eggs, sunny side up, Louisiana Hot Links, grits with butter, sourdough, hot tea and an oj. It was awesome and was a great way to start my day. Everyone there is super cool, helpful and funny. What more could you want in the morning? oh, my interior shot makes the place look empty but that section was in between. After I took that shot, all those seats filled up in a eye wink. Cash only.

Comments

KimT said…
this place is yummy! I might have to convince my family to go there this morning!

Popular Posts