Papa Eds Glendale AZ




When Kio and I were walking around the historic district, we both eyed the ice cream shop that sits behind one of the many small shop cottages. Papa Ed's Ice cream is located at 7146-B N 58th Avenue Glendale AZ 85301, 623-915-4438. The four days we were in Glendale Az, we went to this shop each day. They carry various ice creams including the local Shamrock Ice cream. I had the chocolate on Friday, the pistachio on Saturday, the butterscotch on Sunday and back to the chocolate on Monday. So, about the chocolate. This amazing ice cream has the essence of fudge. There's no fudge in the ice cream but the cream has the consistency of light fudge and the aftertaste is fudge-like. I couldn't believe it. Amazing!

Comments

Thank you so much for putting Papa Ed's Ice Cream on your blog. I enjoyed your visit everyday as much as you enjoyed the ice cream. Hope to see you travel to Glendale, Az. again and be sure to stop. Linda Moran-Whittley, owner
CAFE LA LA said…
WOW!!!!! What an honor to get a comment from Linda. I so miss Papa Ed's. Kio and I had such a great time in Glendale. I found out later that the Dodger's play there for their preseasons. That may be a good excuse to get back there next year.

Popular Posts