Fioretto Trattoria





Fioretto Trattoria, 12740 Culver Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90066, 310-448-8000 just south of the Marina Freeway, is truly an amazing place. It's the owners dream come true. he wanted to have a small and intimate place that served Florence style Italian food. I may have found my favorite Italian restaurant Saturday night when artists Midori and Kio invited me for my birthday. By the way, what a great week of friends taking me out for lunch, dinner and breakfasts. Four and a half decades and I'm still eating like a king with fantastic company. What a blessing! Anyway, i don't think I can properly explain what we ate. Please read the following in colors of awe and amazement. We started with bread and olive oil with fresh oregano. This was followed by an delicate but tasty arugala salad, We shared a dry Chianti along with the sauteed beef in red wine sauce, crab ravioli and this amazing pasta dish called picce? I'm not sure how it's spelled but it sort of sounds like peaches. It's like udon but hefty and meaty. That was an amazing noodle that was drenched in home cooked pride. Lastly, we had a dessert that consisted of a delicate creme that was like a cross between custard, flan and yogurt. Holly Toledo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts