Gelatos




I thought I wrote about this place already but I guess not. if so, I'm writing about again. This time, we stayed for dinner. They have three kinds of ravioli's; cheese, beef and spinach. I love ravioli. Whenever I go to an Italian place, I inevitably order the ravioli. I fond memories of being in Monterrey CA and watching them make it in the storefront off the pier. So cool. Anyway, Gelatos, 806 South Robertson LA CA 90035-1605 310-659-8069, makes a really good and hearty ravioli that is served in a soup of sauce in a really big bowl. Really, one order is good for two if you plan on having a salad and a gelato with your meal. The people are soo nice there and they really treat you well. They exude that sense that it's a family run place. ...and then there's the desserts. I had a cappuccino gelato that was absolutely delicious. I've been eating it since the mid 80's. I love it. They also have home-made cakes and pies. I love there apple pie. I have never ordered it but but I like the way it looks. The wall of the crust is easily 10 inches. It just looks awesome. I'm sure it's really good. It's hard to pass up the hand-made gelato. You just have a wealth to choose from here.

Comments

Popular Posts