Sweet Lady Jane



Sweet Lady Jane, 8360 Melrose Avenue, LA CA 90069, 323-693-7145, www.sweetladyjane.com, is one of the places in LA that always brings great joy to my heart. I don't go often. I trust it will always be there. I go sparingly. I realize how special it is and I don't want it to become familiar. I want to approach it timidly each time, discovering its nuances and witnessing culinary art with a hot cup of delicious tea.

Last night, we ordered a rasberry cheese cake. The first bite danced around my taste buds like an amazing piece of music. I smiled and blurted out, "Wow, there's a lot of stuff happening in here". The staff smiled and nodded as if to say, "yes, good, you got it."

You'll get it too. I can practically guarantee it!

Comments

Lori2go said…
Rasberry cheesecake a creamy extravaganza. Good to the last crumb!
Mona said…
David and I love their cakes. we actually wanted to order our wedding cake there... great place.

Popular Posts