Madame Matisse



Hey, thanks to everyone who emailed me to bitch about me not putting anything up for a week. It is nice to be missed.

Well, we went to celebrate Angelene's B-Day today. Sculptor, Megan DeArmond and I made of list of places that we felt she would enjoy and Madame Matisse made the cut. Located at 3536 West Sunset Blvd., LA CA 90026, 323-662-4862. Not exactly French like I was thinking French but wow, great food.

I asked what was the most popular salad and they said the "Matisse Chinese Chicken Salad" was the most popular followed by the "Multi-grain salad". They serve breakfast all day. We were a party of 11 and they set us outdoors under some canopies and a tree. It felt summery and dare i say it, "delightful". I hate using that word but it is the truth. The folks who work there are super cool and attractive. (ha, ha, ha).

The soup of the day was an asparagus puree. Sorry, I don't have a picture of it. I was so hungry, I ate it before I realized. It was amazing. Oh, I drank a bottle of Perrier, I thought that was appropriate.

Comments

David said…
In the morning, the french toast rocks!
CAFE LA LA said…
I'll have to try that someday.

Popular Posts