Lee Kam Kee



We were burned out from a construction meeting and really hungry. I instinctly took an off ramp into Alhambra and then driving down Valley, spoted this Vietnamese place called Lee Kam Kee, 2505 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra CA 91803, 626-282-7720.

We walked in around 11:40 AM and there were only two other groups in there. I get worried when there aren't that many customers when you walk into an eatery.

We ordered fried shrimp spring egg rolls, pork vermicelli and a chicken salad plate.

WOW, so fresh and delicious. By the time we ordered, the place started to fill. "Hey, we the only non-asian speaking table in here". Ahh, a good sign!

Comments

This would a delicious recipe that I wanted to cook for my husband. I believe I will learn to cook for this because you have a great share of an important information.

Popular Posts