Nancy's Greek Cafe and Bakery in Alta Dena

Nancy's Greek Cafe and Bakery in Alta Dena, 763 E Altadena Dr, Altadena, CA 91001 Sometimes, I get into what I'm working on and so much so that the time for the next meal evaporates into the future and then i realize I should eat, because it's getting late, I'm hungry, and i don't want to eat so late that it's close to when i sleep. often, when i find myself in these experiences, I circle around, in my car, in my mind and in my internal map. Relying on the map in my phone is very helpful because the low sugar level finds me not being able to think straight or make a decision. Finding this place was a lucky LUCKY turn of events. This is an amazing place, a family passion and a place with a dedicated clientele . The lamb was amazing, the tea hot (cause it was hella cold in Alta Dena that night ; mid 40's) and the service warm and memorable. Eating alone has its advantages but this is a great place to bring someone special who is also a foodie. I hope to do that someday soon.

Comments

Popular Posts