Local Fixture in Whittier

Arriving a little early for my studio session with master ceramicist Wayne Perry, who has supported me before on my art projects, i wanted some coffee and found this place. It's really a shop of clothing and fun objects. It's located at 6728 Bright Ave, Whittier, CA 90601. The latte was delicious. I don't often drink latte's but it was a cold and windy early evening and i thought the cream would be especially effective. I also like how baristas signature their lattes. I only do pour overs at home. In the past year or so, my son and daughter and son-n-law have been gifting me roasts. When they travel, they find small roasters and then Father Alan get's a bag as a present. It's a tremendous blessing because as you know, small roasters charge a hefty price for such things. Rightly so and i get to survey various places through coffee beans. it's a kind of mapping; geography, cottage industry, gentrification and family. Sometimes the coffee is that complex and sometimes it is not.

Comments

Popular Posts