Mary Lou's Milk Bottle in Spokane WA

Mary Lou's Milk Bottle, 802 W Garland Ave, Spokane, WA 99205 popped up when I was looking for the "arts district" in Spokane. I tried walking there from Downtown Spokane but sort of lost track of time so about half way ended up taking a Lyft to Garland. I was interested in visiting a guitar shop there but couldn't resist grabbing a meal at this one place. The milk bottle architecture is so funny. It was a great atmosphere and the burger was delicious but this blueberry shake was fabulous! Just a couple of shops down, I found Cole Guitar Shop. The guys in there are really cool and the guitars they make are amazing. On the plane ride over, I had watched the documentary, Carmine Street Guitars, so i was in a really great head space for handmade guitars. I got to talking with the staff and they introduced me to a pedal that they also hand made, hand wired, that i tried out, fell in love with and purchased. It has become part of my pedal board and has replaced two pedals i had. I was so lucky to find this place and Mary Lou's. I posted my visit to Mary Lou's BTW and found out that my friend Jeff Mohr worked at one of their stores decades ago making waffle cones. What a small world!

Comments

Popular Posts