Indaba Coffee in Spokane WA

I first went to this place two years ago. On my second trip to Spokane, I was amazed at how the City had changed. There's so much construction going on and the streets are full of so many more retail spaces. I heard from a number of people that real estate prices have been steadily rising. One person told me in 2018, they rose 12%. That's crazy. Sounds like LA. How many folks are being priced out of their homes? Only there for two nights, I spent the morning walking around for hours; the Derive. I returned to this place at 210 N Howard Spokane, WA 99201, to sit down and collect my thoughts. The service here is excellent. They are very nice folks and they do an excellent pour over. i even bought some bags as presents for the Fam. I wondered how much more Spokane will have changed when I visit again?

Comments

Popular Posts