Kalico Restaurant in Spokane WA

Kalico Restaurant is located at 1829 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99205. The morning I met my son in Spokane, he brought me here. He told me it's a popular restaurant for Zags and recently relocated to this location. As we walked in, they had a big wall artwork of Gonzaga University sports. It looks like the students eat there regularly, although it's a bit far from the campus. I ordered waffles and a simple omelette. The service was cheerful and attentive. It was great to see my son. So the kicker was that back at my AirBNB, I was speaking with the manager. i was staying in an incredible Victorian house and coincidentally, the family that owns it also owns Kalico. I asked if they own other places in town and he said nope, just that Victorian house and Kalico. What are the odds?

Comments

Popular Posts