Rig City Roasters in Bakersfield CA

I was in Bakersfield for one night for artist Patricia Fernandez's art opening at CalState Bakersfield. Before I headed back to LA the next morning, I stopped by Rig City Roasters at 1820 G St, Bakersfield, CA 93301 for a Caffe Latte for the ride back. They roast their own beans and the hot cup of coffee was delicious. Around the corner from this place is Front Porch Music, an amazing music store that's part instrument sales and part music history. I had paid a visit the day before and was shocked to see displayed in their window, part of the original Drum City sign. I used to work their part-time when I was in High School and then in College. It was a great gig and to see it there of all places in Bakersfield was magical and brought back a lot of memories. Back to the coffee. It was delicious. This is a great spot and the people were super nice.

Comments

Popular Posts