Koi in Long Beach CA

My long time friend and artist Craig Cree Stone invited me to speak about my recent residencies and sound art practice for his class at CalState Long Beach. I love to talk about my work, most artists do. I spoke for 90 min straight. Those poor students. Afterwards, Craig and Laura Stone took me out to dinner. Koi, 600 Pacific Coast Hwy #100, Seal Beach, CA 90740 is a fairly fancy restaurant with those menu items that are for multiple people, come it huge boat like dishes and are way too much food for one dinner. I love hanging out with these two. Between the two of them, they have amazing stories. Highly active in the local Native American community, they are always informative and inspirational. I ate a lot and towards the end all i could do was nod and smile.

Comments

Popular Posts