Hopdoddy in Playa Del Rey

This was months ago, actually. Gonzaga was in town to play LMU so the Fam got together to cheer the Bulldogs and watch my son in action sitting in back of the coaches. We decided to meet for dinner before the game and Kerrie picked Hopdoddy, 12746 W Jefferson Blvd #1120, Playa Vista, CA 90094, a chain burger place I had never heard of. It happens to be in the residential complex by daughter and son-in-law live in and they gave it thumbs up. We were two people over the capacity of the largest table they had available so my Mom and I sat separately. The burgers are pretty darn good. It's a fancy burger with all sorts of variations. The fries were those fun thin fries and I got a salad as well, you know, to have some sort of psychological balance.

Comments

Popular Posts