Murakami on Melrose

Last night, my daughter and I were driving around, trying to figure out were to eat for dinner and I had remembered Angelene telling me about a Japanese place on Melrose off La Brea that she's been going to. They have sushi and other typical Japanese dishes but they also have "Bowls" that you can decide what you ant in them. My daughter was happy about this because when bowls are on the menu they often have something in them she doesn't like. I ordered an assortment of side dishes and the Sashimi Pate. The Miso Eggplant was fabuloso! They also have the Murakami Roll, which they substitute the seaweed cover for thinly cut cucumber. The Salmon Skin Salad was exceptional. I remember when they used to be on Hollywood, was in Hollywood? The staff remembered me when i walked in. It sure is nice to be remembered. I was so surprised. I had no idea that they had moved.

Comments

Popular Posts