Corea BBQ in Koreatown

My daughter and I went to go check out Cornerstones production at the LA High School for the Arts, formerly the Ambassador Hotel. I was told the theater, formerly the Coconut Grove, was the only thing left of the Ambassador. If that's so, it sure looks different from what I remember it looking like. We didn't have a lot of time for dinner before the show so we made a quick stop at the food court at the mall a block away. I chose Corea BBQ, whose stall was in center court. The mall is located at 3500 W 6th Street, LA CA 90020. I ordered a delicious Bibibap in a hot pot. This was a really delicious, home cooked like meal with the sides and everything. The place was pretty packed but because it's a bit hidden, i sensed a lot of people didn't know about it. It was our first time and we both said we would mod def be back.

Comments

Popular Posts