Rick's Burger in Pasadena




We decided to go to the Norton Simon Museum today which opened at Noon, by then we were hungry so we decided to get a quick meal at Ricks Burgers before checking out the world renown collection. Rick’s is located at 680 E Walnut St, Pasadena, CA, (626) 449-4842. The cheeseburger, fries and drink special is really inexpensive but I super sized my drink to a chocolate shake. The hamburger had shredded lettuce, a think patty (ala frozen stock), and a sweet sauce with relish. Well, for a quick, inexpensive burger, it’s a very decent burger. I’m not a big fan of shredded lettuce. It’s a little too Mac for me. The fries are also from frozen stock as well. The little shack is very old school and fun. The staff is very no nonsense and confident. Over all, Ricks is nostalgic and decent. I heard they have a burrito, a vege burrito stuffed with fries among other things. I think that sounds pretty cool.

Comments

Popular Posts