Atlacatl






A couple of blogs ago, I mentioned that we have a new dress code at work. We have to wear a neck tie. So in response to that, my friend and artist Noel Korten responded by giving my 25 of his neck ties ranging from styles of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. So, after getting them cleaned and pressed at the dry cleaners, I wore one each day for 25 straight work days and each day I would send a picture of me in the tie to Noel as a on going gag. Towards the end, Noel and Sheila invited me out to eat some Salvadorian food. We went to Atlacatl, 301 N Berendo ST at Beverly Blvd, LA CA 90004, 323-663-1404. Some friends at work had told me of this place with rave reviews so I was pretty excited about it. The interior is uber living room. We ate a minced meat dish that was very good, some plantain with cream sauce, and of course papusas. Everything was fresh, even the tortilla was homemade. I really hope you all get a chance to eat here. It's totally down home and yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts