Donahoos Golden Chicken in Pomona




This is the find of the year for me. Deep fried chicken, great quality poultry with a fried crust that's absolutely spice-delicious. The serving is amazing. $8 and you get this big box filled with fries, a huge bun, salad and half a chicken. How-they-do-that? I was solo so I ate it in my car in their big parking lot. Henry Rollins was spinning Curtis Mayfield on KCRW FM. It was the perfect soundtrack to my feast. I felt so lucky to have made this find. There was so much food, I couldn't even finish it and I was hungry too. They are located at 1074 N. Garey Ave, Pomona CA 91767 909-622-3213. It's take out only if you don't count the parking lot. One note, I was not expecting a place run by a Chinese family. That was kind of a shock. The chicken was juicy to the max and lastly, Snapples seems to be the drink of choice.

Comments

Popular Posts