Buonos Pizza in San Pedro




My daughter and I took my son out for lunch Sunday. He's in the dorms at CSULB and we hadn't seen him in 2 weeks. We had lunch and checked out a group show at Angels Gate Art Center in San Pedro. On our way back to CSULB, I wanted to get my son some pizza he could eat later so we went to Pizza Buono's at 1432 S. Gaffey St., San Pedro CA 310-547-6138. The pizza here is straight forward with that bready crust many love. We ordered a large pepperoni and mushrooms to take home and a Margareta for my son to take back to the dorm. Our pizza was very meaty, chewy and gooey. We got back home in time to watch the last of the FIBA World Championship, USA VS Turkey. It was a perfect pizza to watch a game, not gourmet pizza but more like neighborhood no nonsense pizza. The leftovers were delicious too. (this morning)

Comments

Popular Posts