Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Carson





About two years ago, one of my Sunday basketball partners, Norm, told me about an amazing burger he had. I finally got there last weekend. It's in that mall mecca in Carson, visible from the Harbor Freeway. Five Guys Burgers and Fries is located at the South Bay Pavillion, 20700 Avalon Blvd. Carson CA 90746, 310-515-7700. On a chalkboard, they list which local farm the potatoes are from. The french fries are absolutely delicious. I loved em! The burger is fantastic! Old school patty, totally handmade and cooked at a slower than typical fast food grill. I couldn't believe it. This is now one of my top five fav LA burgers.

Comments

Carlos said…
Somebody was just asking me about this joint yesterday. Thanks for the review.

-Carlos
CAFE LA LA said…
Your very welcome Carlos. Enjoy!

Popular Posts