BCD Tofu House in Koreatown






24 hours. (I don't think you heard me) TWENTY-FOUR HOURS!!!! that's right! A Korean place open 24 hours, one day after another. This is serious STUFF! 3580 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90010-2501 (213) 382-6677 is where it's located. Don't worry, they have a hudge parking lot in front of the place. Here's are some of the things I love about this place, outside from it's 24 hours dedication. Salty fish. Oh my goodness, happiness is when someone at the table doesn't eat fish. Oh Yeah! Then I get two of these delicious morsels. So tasty and a wonderful prelude to the spicy Soon Tofu (you did order it spicy, right?). Salty seafood dish. It's primarily calamari, so enjoy. Oh yeah, the rice. Let them do it. There's a whole process with the rice so even when it gets to your table, just wait. They'll hook you up.

Comments

Popular Posts