Los Feliz Cafe






I have been golfing here before and I've passed by the cafe a hundred times but Jeffe and I finally made it there. The Los Feliz Cafe is at 3207 Los Feliz Blvd., LA CA 90039, 323-661-2355. This is classic Los Feliz/ Atwater, in the hut like 50's structure with LA-style wacky interior. The people here are very cool and helpful. Our very attractive server recommended either the Vegetarian Burrito or the Chili Burger. I went burger. I was not too overjoyed with the beef patty with my Chili Burger but the price is really too low to complain. The rest of the burger was awesome, however. Especially the chili. They serve it on the side. There's way too much for just the burger so it becomes a dip for your O rings or fries, which is so cool. Jeffe ordered the bacon burger, which he said was really good too but next time, I'm going to try the burrito, which was our servers favorite item on the menu. We'll be back soon!!! I gotta work on my golfing. Haven't swung a club in two years.

Comments

Popular Posts