Manmi Bakery in Koreatown




On many occasions, I've drove past this bakery. It's across the Plaza Market on Western. Manmi Bakery, 869 South Western Avenue, LA CA 90005, 213-389-8844 is in Korea town. I walked in yesterday morning before a drive to Pomona. They only spoke Korean in there but everyone was super nice. I looked all of the freshly baked goods and picked a Croquet and an OJ. The woman at the counter and smiled and signaled to this other one. She wanted me to get another one. It was called the Combo. I ate them in the car. I couldn't believe the Combo. That was incredibly delicious. The outside was a crispy layer that was honey sweet and the insides were flaky and tender. I can still taste it. This is a small place but the goods are delicious, well made and worth taking a trip to K-Town for.

Comments

Popular Posts