Hockey Burger






Hockey Burger, 1717 South Soto, LA CA 90023, 323-264-0444, is evidently a well known burger joint in the East LA area just outside Vernon near the old Sears. I had the Hockey Burger which is a tasty traditional style burger with a sausage in it. It was really good but what really made the lunch was the delicious onion rings. They were super crunchy on the outside and tender in the inside. They also have fresh squeezed oj. My friends had the roast beef and the Hye Pie Pizza which is actually a kind middle eastern burrito which they said was awesome. I've mentioned it to some of my friends and they seem to giggle when they talk about it. It's so eccentric and retro. I'm definitely going back, even though that Hockey Burger stayed with me till morning.

Comments

Popular Posts