Dallas TX Trip: Hoffbrah Steaks






Hoffbrah Steaks is another Texas chain. David and I went to the one located at 311 N. Market St. Dallas TX 75202, 214-742-4663. What a fantastic interior and ultra cool servers. I felt so welcomed and at home there. I wanted to drink a local beer so the bartender introduced us to Shiner. It was on tap and delicious. I forgot about all my troubles, especially after the second one. I ordered the Robert's Sirloin, 10 oz. medium well. My sides were mashed potatoes and friend okra. It came with a small salad and fresh baked bread. The steak was awesome. It had been a while since I had a steak. It had also been a while since David had a steak. He ordered the 16 oz T-Bone. I had a great time, talking about all sorts of stuff and just catching up. It had been a year since we last hung out.

Comments

El Paco said…
Shiner Bock is great. They use to only carry it at Vons here now it's everywhere.

-C
CAFE LA LA said…
Yeah, I never had it before. I was thoroughly impressed. On the kight side but full of robust flavor.

Popular Posts