Mini Bites





There's a great trend of mini burgers now days. From Jack-n-the-Box to Burger King to some of the higher end places around town. Unlike these places, Mini Bites solely sells the mini burgers. Located on the corner of Virgil and Santa Monica, they have a variety of flavors. Each order comes with two mini's. I ordered the cheese and bacon and the mushroom. This is the location of the old burger and hot dog stand, Pete's. Remember the Garage? It was across the street. Anyway, I miss Pete's but I wanted to give this place a try. The burger takes a while to cook. In fact, they have signs posted warning that it may take a while to get your meal. Once I did get it, it came in a cool brown board box. Each burger is kinda cute and well presented. The cheeses and bacon where top notch. Unfortunately, the burger itself had that odd texture, like it was frozen and then they cooked it. You now,like rubber? I swear everything else was great. Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts