Harold and Belle revisted





Peter and Suji are leaving for Japan and Korea tomorrow for a three week journey. It'll be both of their first times in Japan and Peter's first time in Korea. Needless to say, they are very excited. We decided to go out for a meal and I thought we should eat something they would be unlikely to get in either country. Harold and Belle's was our first choice and off we went. It had been over year since my last visit. I don't go there a lot because it's a tad pricey and quite heavy. it's really a special occasions place for me. It's located at 2920 W. Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90018, not to far away from where I live. Look at this spread we ordered. We had half of it to go at the end of the evening. Huge portions. The meal was fantastic but we over ate and didn't have any room for dessert; very sad. I was so looking forward to some peach cobbler or rice pudding. The gumbo was sassy and delicious. The chicken was home style and was one of the best I'd had in years. The catfish was a little too bready for me but it did taste delicious. Overall, a great bon voyage for my two friends.

Comments

Popular Posts