Italy's Little Kitchen




I wonder if I covered this already? Italy's Little Kitchen is located at 8516 Lincoln Blvd @ Manchester in Westchester not too far from Otis Art Institute and our favorite night golfing, Westchester Golf. Meg ordered the egg plant and pasta dish and I had the spinach ravioli. I really enjoyed the raviloi. Homemade pasta with rich cheese and spinach with a hint of what was perhaps horseraddish. it was awesome. I was full 3/4 of the way through but it was so good I kept eating. We both had some white wine. Meg had the Chardonnay and I had ????, I forgot what it was. I can't drink anymore. I don't think it's a good idea for me to drink alchohol anymore. The sugar level is rough on my border line diabetic condition and the alchohol makes it difficult to sleep which may mean it wacks my liver or kidney. Eating pasta without wine is rough, though. What a dilemna.

Comments

Popular Posts