Sprinkles




Not my cup of tea. Wow, this place is really popular. There was a constant 20+ people in line the 30 minutes I was there. I am told that's the norm. I ordered the six cupcakes for $20 box set. They had around 12 flavors so i got a good mix. I ate three last night with Meg. For me, I don't like frosting that's packed with sugar and cake that's dense and heavy. It reminded me of the supermarket cupcakes we used to buy for our kids nursery school parent meetings. You end up having to take them home and then two days later, you decide to eat the leftovers; dry, bready and rough. The intense sugary frosting reminded me of the pink donut with sprinkles I got from the 7-11 when it was re-designed into a Simpson's Quikee-mart mid last year. I really like the exterior and interior design, however. Overall, I was disappointed. Location, location, location!

Comments

Popular Posts