Full House





In LA's Chinatown, there's a restaurant very close to the art gallery area called Full House, 963 North Hill Street, LA CA 90012, 213-617-8382.

I liked the part where they bring a big bucket filled with water and they pull out the live fish for your approval. That was pretty cool. I think there's a lot of msg in the food. I was very hungry so I reached my "zone" pretty early into the meal. I munched throughout while just listening to everyone's conversation. I especially liked the crab. It was awesome! I use to go there when it was the Plum Tree but this was my first time there since it changed into Full House. That's the title of the 80's TV program my Daughter used to watch the reruns on cable everyday. I don't think there's a relations there. This is a fun place with a good size group. We were 11 people last night. The service is alittle bit slow but I'm cool with that.

Comments

Popular Posts