La Cabañita Restaurant and Pupuseria on Normandie




 My son and the AZ University's Men's Basketball Team was in town to play USC so y Brother and Cousins decided to go to the game and have dinner prior to the game. No one had suggestions so I found this place online. On their website it says to RSVP but when i called, they were super nice but said it wasn't necessary that they do foresee any problems and there's plenty of room.

When we arrived, there was a huge party inside and the person i sp[oke to earlier that day was so apologetic, it was so sweet. There certainly were enough tables and chairs to construct a place ofr our little group. The pupusas were declicious and i ordered a shrimp dish that was outstanding. i would go back anytime. However, i didn't take, no, i forgot to take pix of my order. Why I rarely go out with my Brother and Cousins. i guess i was having such a great time and forgot. By the time i realized i hadn'ty shot any of the food, i took the shot of our culinary aftermath. oh well. 

They are located at 3564 Normandie Avenue, LA CA 90007. I picked the place because the reviews were stellar and it was close to USC for the game.

Comments

Popular Posts